As a key member of the Information Technology Department, the Systems Administrator is responsible for the implementation, management and support of the enterprise server and LAN/WAN environment, router/firewall infrastructure, client machines and application support. This is a full time position.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The System Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of network data communications within the enterprise and will provide support, design, development and documentation of Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure, Microsoft messaging and collaboration systems.
The System Administrator will implement configurations and security standards for routers, switches, firewalls and VPN's. They will utilize network management applications to monitor "events" on both the network and server levels to assist in both security functions and network utilization.
Working with the team, they will assist in developing and maintaining the network infrastructure based on organizational needs and industry best practices to ensure that IT plans are aligned with the hospital's mission and business objectives.
Shared call availability will be required.
The Systems Administrator must have excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to work independently, handling multiple projects simultaneously, be outgoing and communicate effectively with others and work under pressure within various environments. The candidate will need to work closely with management, staff, vendors and consultants.
BS degree in information/system technology, Computer Science is preferred
MCSE/CCNA/CCNP/Network+/ certifications are preferred
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years of network administration experience in a Windows 2012R2/2016 Active Directory and Exchange 2010 Environment.
Must be able to lift 40 pounds and walk up/down multiple flights of stairs with packages, and materials. The candidate might need to pull a cable, patch cat6 to panels, move computers and rack/unrack servers.
- Windows Server 2012R2/2016 Active Directory & GPO Administration
- Windows Terminal Server and Client Administration
- LAN/WAN Management and topology Design
- Design, implementation and support of VPN gateways and tunnels
- Network security and implementation of firewalls and routers
- Remote Desktop Services and (RDS) and Virtual Desktop
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing and supporting DHCP, DNS, and Windows Sites
Additional Technical Skill Which Would Be A Plus:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint Services
- Create, manage and roll out client OS images to end user machines
- Backup Solutions and Implementations
- Security and VPN: AAA, IPSec, IKE, 802.1x, EAP, VACL, RADIUS, TACACS+, SSL VPN;